BB Camp is a great place to work for the summer! If you are considering working at BB Camp this summer, please check out these job descriptions to see if you have the qualifications for these positions. A number of these positions will be joint positions, but how they are joined will depend on the skills, experiences and strengths of the applicants.
As any good camp director will tell you, the key to a successful summer is the quality of the staff. Maintaining a beautiful facility and implementing a dynamic program is only meaningful if our staff supports the mission of providing a safe and caring environment for our campers. We consider the selection of our counselors to be our most important responsibility as directors. We select sensitive and enthusiastic individuals who are dedicated to working with children. Our staff is composed of senior high school, undergraduate and graduate students.
To access the job description, please click on the staff position(s) listed below:
- BB Brochure (2017)
- BB Camp Registration Form (2017)
- Registration Procedure (2017)
- BB Payment Schedule (2017)
- Cancellation Insurance (2016)
- Fee Assessment Form (2017)
- Daycamp Registration Form (2016)
- Daycamp Payment Schedule (2016)
- Family Weekend Registration (2016)
- Family Weekend Brochure (2016)
- Staff Positions (2016)
- Staff Salary Scale (2016)
Click here for more forms Click here for all forms Close