Friday - Sunday June 16 -18, 2017
Learn and explore or just relax and enjoy while you take advantage of everything BB Camp has to offer: swimming, canoeing, kayaking, hiking, climbing, singing, sports, nature crafts, campfires, cook-outs, family programming, great food and much more.
This weekend is a great opportunity to join with other families and celebrate Shabbat and Havdalah. Enjoy quality time playing and laughing with your kids in a beautiful outdoor setting.
You will receive a complete packing list, easy driving instructions and have all your meals, cabins, programs and child care waiting just for you.
Share in the beauty of Lake of the Woods without the hassles of cooking, cleaning or setting up a campsite. Housing is comfortably rustic with two - three families share a single room cabin near our central bathrooms.
Our staff monitor the sleeping kids from 9 - 12 am so parents can join our evening adult programs.
Download the Info
- BB Brochure (2017)
- BB Camp Registration Form (2017)
- Registration Procedure (2017)
- BB Payment Schedule (2017)
- Cancellation Insurance (2016)
- Fee Assessment Form (2017)
- Daycamp Registration Form (2016)
- Daycamp Payment Schedule (2016)
- Family Weekend Registration (2016)
- Family Weekend Brochure (2016)
- Staff Positions (2016)
- Staff Salary Scale (2016)
Click here for more forms Click here for all forms Close