BB Camp's mission is to provide a fun, supportive, and inclusive Jewish environment in which youth can explore, grow and mature. Campers are provided opportunities to develop independence, foster lasting friendships, and strengthen their identities within a natural wilderness setting. B’nai Brith Camp is committed to making sure that every camper leaves with wonderful memories that will last a lifetime.
Since its founding in 1954, BB Camp has remained committed to ensuring that all Jewish children, no matter what their financial situation might be, have the opportunity to experience the joy and wonder of attending Camp. At BB Camp, our goal is to offer a summer "home away from home" where children can learn about and take pride in their Jewish culture, community and heritage. It is a place where children can grow both individually and as a group. It is a place where important socializing skills are developed and where lifelong friendships are formed. It is a place where connection to the Jewish community can become part of a child's life forever.
Our goals for campers include:
- Have fun!
- Gain independence and increase self-reliance.
- Make friends and develop social skills.
- Learn the values and ethics of Jewish living.
- Develop new skills; help young people grow in a socially responsible, mature manner.
- Cultivate a communal group experience within a supportive Jewish atmosphere